Friday, June 06, 2008

Same place, different year

One of these times, we need to stay more than one night here! We are following the same route now as we did last year, so we're parking in the same park: Whitten park, near Tupelo Mississippi. It's a beautiful little Corps of Engineers park and I'd love to stay and paddle our kayaks sometime. I think I said the same thing in last year's post! Anyway, it's still beautiful, and we're still able to get Internet on our Satellite dish thru the trees. Highway 20 thru Alabama was quite nice. There was even a dump station at the Welcome Center rest area. We took advantage of that.
Further your computer education **Subscribe to the Free Geeks on Tour Newsletter**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taking a few minutes off from the wild market ride today and I'm using your blog as my happy diversion. The pictures of those campgrounds make me want to get back on the road ASAP. Next time, spend 1 hour less on the internet and use it to get your kayaks wet! Drive safely, Andy