Monday, June 21, 2004

At the Rally We took the day to visit the exhibits and seminars at the rally today. First we saw Frank give the presentation for Coach Connect. Then we walked thru some million dollar motorhomes! How cool that we didn't like any of them even as much as our own! A huge, 40 foot motorhome with 3 slideouts and they still put the toilet in a little closet sized room. Then we went to the exhibit hall. I've never seen so much cool stuff that I wanted! And we saw some people we knew ... some in the Datastorm booth that we met at the Datastorm rally last fall and some in RV Park booths who Jim has talked to regarding Coach Connect. Here's the Coach Connect booth: Then, tonight we took advantage of the entertainment at the Rally. They had the Temptations Review. Coach Connect is a 'Diamond Sponsor' of the event so we had reserved, front row seating. Pretty Cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris and Jim ... thanks for all the pics. Now I know why I have never gone to a "rally." It's so much fun to watch your progress, though. Where do you go next? Are you headed west?

Planted in Belen NM, hehe.

Love 'n hugz . .. Joline