Thursday, June 10, 2004
Man! Chris has been sick with a cold, so I have to post to the blog.
I finished the loft area and it looks good.
I figured I should get out and visit some family. Chris stayed home to nurse her cold.
First I went to Aunt Mil's for the addresses and phone numbers. Then down the Garden State Parkway to see Aunt Julie and Uncle Dick.
Then we all went over to Uncle Joe and Aunt Kay's. Joe and Julie are my Dad's siblings.
Cousin Jerry was there.
Cousin Julie Lynn lives across the street, so she came over.
My cousin Joe's wife and their talented son, Matt dropped by. Matt entertained us with a song. Watch for him, he will be famous one day.
We have such a huge family, it is impossible to see them all, but we'll try.
Chris will be back to posting soon. We plan on leaving here on Saturday for the Great North American RV Rally in Kansas. Oh, Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment