Thursday, June 24, 2004
A Day in the 'Neighborhood'
I thought you might like to see a photo of our cozy neighborhood of thousands of RVs!
You might be wondering how we got these pictures that almost look like aerial shots?!?! Here's Mike, the crazy guy who asked for the ladder on top of our RV. He's part of our Coach Connect team, so we trusted him not to sue us if he fell!
We went in to the main Rally yesterday at the Kansas State Fairgrounds to see a seminar and visit the booths. We were able to drive in rather than take the shuttle bus because we have exhibitor passes.
The booths were really fun. I can assure you that entrepreneurs and inventors are alive and well in this country. And a lot of them are RVers! Here's a booth with all sorts of little ingenious gadgets, from velcro to wrap around your hoses to little plastic handles for your water bottles. I wanted one of each - they all had such practical uses in our RV lifestyle.
And here's another clever one - to keep the bedspread from falling on the floor. I wouldn't want this one though because I tend to get out of bed by scooting off the bottom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment