Saturday, August 01, 2009

A Day Off

I know … every day of ours looks like a day off compared to when we had *real* jobs.  But, our work is actually with us all the time.  This is a very good thing because our web-based work means we can be anywhere.  But, it’s also a bad thing in that we never get away from work. The only way to not be at work is to turn the computer off!  And, I vow to do that today.  As soon as I post this, I’m turning it off and I won’t turn it back on till tomorrow.

 

We had a great week, parked in one place this week.  I got quarterly bookkeeping and tax returns done.  Built a couple new websites.  And got our July newsletter out – at 10pm on July 31!

 

Now it’s time to move on, we’re heading east.  Our next commitment is the FMCA Northeast Area Rally on August 12. 

 

Today we’re going thru Cleveland and we’ll stop at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  Oh Boy.

 

Ok, turn it off now Chris.

 

 

after I tweet about this post ok?

 

 

now

No comments: