Saturday, April 11, 2020

Day 23 #StayHome Sleep

I often wake up between 4 and 5 am. I pick up my phone and see if there is anything new, then I go back to sleep between 5 and 6. Then the hour or 2 of extra sleep I get is the deepest sleep I can imagine. My dreams gather different people from disparate parts of my life and put them in a situation from yet another part of my life. I wake up so confused.

Most of the day I worked on the lesson plan for our YouTube show tomorrow. Episode 189 about scanning old family photos and playing them on the TV. It works better than most people realize just to open an old album and take pictures of the pictures with your phone. It only took me about 15 minutes to go thru my mom's 1994 album of our Chile trip. And now I've included that album in the photos that cycle thru on the TV when nothing else is playing.



But I still found time to watch a couple episodes of homeland. Damn that show is intense, I don't know how long I can go in. I think I need to find something a little more light hearted, like Silicon Valley which I've already finished.

Bad news

US Corona Virus cases: 529,867  Deaths: 20,493

 Good News

Crime rates are dropping during coronavirus shutdown [link]

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad you are both getting things caught up that you've wanted for quite some time.
Wishing you both a Safe and Happy Easter.

It's about time.