Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 25-26 #StayHome - a day off, a green wall

Monday
Because of our YouTube show, Sunday and Saturday are working days for us. So, Monday is our day off.
Jim made a delicious omelette. I read my book "The Future is Faster than you think" by Peter Diamandis. Watched an episode of homeland, then vacuumed throughout the house. That was surprising. It has been at least 17 years since I vacuumed. For 14 years living in an RV, we swept or used a hand vacuum. In the last 3 years living in a house, we've paid a cleaning service. I was impressed!
In the evening, we went to a Birthday Party. Now, don't get excited, we didn't leave the house - the party was on Zoom. 

Tuesday
Back to work, writing up the show notes from Sunday's shows. Once again, it's not something that anyone would notice if I didn't do it - but I do it. I like having the detailed written notes from every show. If I want to remember how to do something that we taught a while back, I don't have to watch the video, I can just look up the notes. They're all on our website - 189 episodes now. At a minimum of 6 pages each, that would make an 1100 page book on all the different things you can do with smartphones and today's technology. I like it.


Jim is still working on the rearranging of his studio - since he moved his desk to the other side, he needed to paint another wall green. He solicited Devon's help and they ventured out to Home Depot for paint. They both wore masks and reported that everyone at Home Depot also wore masks. At the checkout line, there were markings on the floor indicating how to stay 6 feet apart from anyone else.

Bad news

Mon 4/13: Cases 585,909  Deaths 23,577
Tue 4/14: Cases 612,380  Deaths  25,949

Good news?

This March was the first March since 2002 without a school shooting in the US. Schools were shut down for most of the month.
Lots of fun memes about homeschooling:

  



   

No comments: